I have a new ZitaFTP Server update for you. This one has a major new feature that's almost invisible (and that's by design). The new feature is: countermeasures against password cracking.
I'm pleased to be able to "let the cat out of the bag" about NovaBridge. It's something I've been working on for a while to solve an annoying problem: backward...
I'm pleased to announce another ZitaFTP Server update is available now. This is version 1.21, and it's primarily a bug-fix and fault tolerance update. Here's what's new:
I'm pleased to announce that the next version of ZitaFTP Server for AmigaOS is now available to download. Here's a quick summary of what's new in v1.18:
Want More? Get our Newsletter...
Stay up-to-date with the latest news and information.
- → Connecting Filezilla to FTP Servers Behind a NAT Router (the Easy Way)
- → Does CMake only work for C++? And Other Common Questions
- → RayLib 2D Challenge Part 10 - Sprite Animation with Texture Atlases
- → AmigaOS 4.x Hardware & Emulation Survey - The Results
- → Using (a.k.a., Linking) Third Party Libraries Like RayLib in Your Project with CMake