Having trouble connecting Filezilla to an FTP server that's behind a NAT router? If it connects, but then gives a "Failed to retrieve directory listing" error, then you have likely...
Category: How Tos
The latest version of ZitaFTP makes it relatively easy to get your file server online, complete with its own domain.
A few months ago I started having trouble where ZitaFTP Server sometimes wouldn't be able to bind to its data ports. The error was confusing: "permission denied."
Need a secure file server? Watch the video above to see how you can quickly install and set up ZitaFTP Server on Windows. Or, read the instructions below...
Want More? Get our Newsletter...
Stay up-to-date with the latest news and information.
- → Connecting Filezilla to FTP Servers Behind a NAT Router (the Easy Way)
- → Does CMake only work for C++? And Other Common Questions
- → RayLib 2D Challenge Part 10 - Sprite Animation with Texture Atlases
- → AmigaOS 4.x Hardware & Emulation Survey - The Results
- → Using (a.k.a., Linking) Third Party Libraries Like RayLib in Your Project with CMake