The Modern Graphics Programming Primer book and its accompanying tutorials have been re-released in both Kindle and print formats. I've done this hoping that I can reach more people this way.
NOTE: This video was released to the laptop mailing list two weeks ago (16 July 2018).
The results are in for this year's AmigaOS graphics card survey and they're quite interesting. For starters, 467 people contributed this year vs 348 in 2017. That's a 34% jump.
If you've been following the AmigaOS world then you'll no doubt have heard of the upcoming A1222 (codenamed Tabor).
It's taken a while and several iterations, but I've finally got a a full HD (1920x1080) LCD panel and controller that I'm happy with.
- → Modern Graphics Programming Primer Rereleased on Kindle and Paperback
- → Wellington Anniversary Discount Inside
- → DIY Mini-ITX Laptop - First Inner Case Prototype Print
- → AmigaOS 4.x Graphics Survey 2018 - Rise of the Emulators
- → Taborizing Drivers & Libraries (a.k.a., Optimizing Code for the e500 SPE)