Category: Hardware Development
It's taken a while and several iterations, but I've finally got a a full HD (1920x1080) LCD panel and controller that I'm happy with.
Alan Kay said, "People who are really serious about software should make their own hardware." Not sure that I agree, but I'm definitely a software engineer who likes to make...
At the end of the previous tutorial I hinted that there was a flaw in the UART's design.
Alan Kay once said, "People who are really serious about software should make their own hardware." I'm not sure that I agree, but I'm definitely one of those software engineers...
- → Modern Graphics Programming Primer Rereleased on Kindle and Paperback
- → Wellington Anniversary Discount Inside
- → DIY Mini-ITX Laptop - First Inner Case Prototype Print
- → AmigaOS 4.x Graphics Survey 2018 - Rise of the Emulators
- → Taborizing Drivers & Libraries (a.k.a., Optimizing Code for the e500 SPE)