NOTE: This video was released to the laptop mailing list two weeks ago (16 July 2018).
Category: Design & Prototyping
It's taken a while and several iterations, but I've finally got a a full HD (1920x1080) LCD panel and controller that I'm happy with.
Last blog post I mentioned rookie mistakes I've made. Today, I'm going to explain how they were overcome.
- → AmigaOS 4 Graphics Survey 2019 - Missed Opportunity but Progress Nevertheless
- → "Getting Started with Warp3D Nova" Tutorials Also Available in PDF Format
- → Available Now: "Getting Started with Warp3D Nova - 3D Graphics Programming Tutorials" Book
- → Coming Soon: Getting Started with Warp3D Nova - 3D Graphics Programming Tutorials
- → Have Blog Comments Had Their Time?