NOTE: This video was released to the laptop mailing list two weeks ago (16 July 2018).
Category: Design & Prototyping
It's taken a while and several iterations, but I've finally got a a full HD (1920x1080) LCD panel and controller that I'm happy with.
Last blog post I mentioned rookie mistakes I've made. Today, I'm going to explain how they were overcome.
- → Modern Graphics Programming Primer Rereleased on Kindle and Paperback
- → Wellington Anniversary Discount Inside
- → DIY Mini-ITX Laptop - First Inner Case Prototype Print
- → AmigaOS 4.x Graphics Survey 2018 - Rise of the Emulators
- → Taborizing Drivers & Libraries (a.k.a., Optimizing Code for the e500 SPE)