NOTE: This video was released to the laptop mailing list two weeks ago (16 July 2018).
Category: Design & Prototyping
It's taken a while and several iterations, but I've finally got a a full HD (1920x1080) LCD panel and controller that I'm happy with.
Last blog post I mentioned rookie mistakes I've made. Today, I'm going to explain how they were overcome.
- → ZitaFTP Server - Not Quite Ready (Delayed)
- → Why Write an FTP Server in 2019? (ZitaFTP Server's Story)
- → ZitaFTP Server Prerelease Coming Soon
- → AmigaOS 4 Graphics Survey 2019 - Missed Opportunity but Progress Nevertheless
- → "Getting Started with Warp3D Nova" Tutorials Also Available in PDF Format