I'm sad to announce that I'm shutting down the DIY MiniITX laptop project. At least, for now.
Category: Design & Prototyping
It's important that the DIY laptop I'm designing has enough cooling, or it'll fry itself. So, I'm building a temperature logger that will be able to monitor the temperature in...
I recently had trouble with my laptop. The machine became almost unusable while Windows 10 was downloading updates. So, I decided to add more RAM and a faster SSD hard-drive.
Lately I've received an increase in queries about the DIY Mini-ITX laptop project that I was working on. Some assume that the project is dead. It's not; it's just sleeping.
NOTE: This video was released to the laptop mailing list two weeks ago (16 July 2018).
Want More? Get our Newsletter...
Stay up-to-date with the latest news and information.
- → Getting Started With C++ on Linux: Setting up GCC, CMake & VS Code
- → Raylib 2D Challenge Part 11 - Collecting Coins (a.k.a., Making Objects Interact in the Game World)
- → The CMake Tutorial's Cover Upgrade
- → The CMake Tutorial Book Expands - Part III Done
- → CMake vs Make - A developer's perspective