The Modern Graphics Programming Primer book and its accompanying tutorials have been re-released in both Kindle and print formats. I've done this hoping that I can reach more people this way.
Category: Software Development
If you've been following the AmigaOS world then you'll no doubt have heard of the upcoming A1222 (codenamed Tabor).
A quick heads up that I'll be releasing a new OpenGL (ES) tutorial series soon. It'll take you from zero through to rendering a simple 3D scene with lighting.
The author of AmiCraftNova recently released a new demo called StarBoxDemo. While everyone has been posting new fps benchmarks with it, how it uses shaders should be of greater interest...
Alain Thellier recently ported his Cow3D demo/test-program to Warp3D Nova, which allows Warp3D Nova and Warp3D to be compared. Results have been coming in thick and fast, along with speculations as...
- → Modern Graphics Programming Primer Rereleased on Kindle and Paperback
- → Wellington Anniversary Discount Inside
- → DIY Mini-ITX Laptop - First Inner Case Prototype Print
- → AmigaOS 4.x Graphics Survey 2018 - Rise of the Emulators
- → Taborizing Drivers & Libraries (a.k.a., Optimizing Code for the e500 SPE)