Here are the results of the AmigaOS 4 graphics card survey I did last month. I do these every year...
I'm pleased to say that the recently released Warp3D Nova tutorials book is now also available in PDF format.
Okay, the Warp3D Nova tutorials book is finally done. I've done the final edits, and it's available now for you to buy.
A few years ago I wrote a bunch of tutorials for Warp3D Nova with the intent of helping other people learn how to use it.
The results are in for this year's AmigaOS graphics card survey and they're quite interesting. For starters, 467 people contributed this year vs 348 in 2017. That's a 34% jump.
The author of AmiCraftNova recently released a new demo called StarBoxDemo. While everyone has been posting new fps benchmarks with it, how it uses shaders should be of greater interest...
- → AmigaOS 4 Graphics Survey 2019 - Missed Opportunity but Progress Nevertheless
- → "Getting Started with Warp3D Nova" Tutorials Also Available in PDF Format
- → Available Now: "Getting Started with Warp3D Nova - 3D Graphics Programming Tutorials" Book
- → Coming Soon: Getting Started with Warp3D Nova - 3D Graphics Programming Tutorials
- → Have Blog Comments Had Their Time?