Author: Hans de Ruiter
Alan Kay said, "People who are really serious about software should make their own hardware." Not sure that I agree, but I'm definitely a software engineer who likes to make...
In Hello Go Server Part 2 we created a server that could serve multiple pages but couldn't serve images or other files. So, not very useful.
Today I'm going to show you another way to draw coloured triangles in Warp3D Nova. The result will be more boring than the previous tutorial's method.
At the end of the previous tutorial I hinted that there was a flaw in the UART's design.
- → Modern Graphics Programming Primer Rereleased on Kindle and Paperback
- → Wellington Anniversary Discount Inside
- → DIY Mini-ITX Laptop - First Inner Case Prototype Print
- → AmigaOS 4.x Graphics Survey 2018 - Rise of the Emulators
- → Taborizing Drivers & Libraries (a.k.a., Optimizing Code for the e500 SPE)