Lately I've received an increase in queries about the DIY Mini-ITX laptop project that I was working on. Some assume that the project is dead. It's not; it's just sleeping.
- → Some Things School Taught You Must Be Unlearned
- → Ever Felt Like You're Working Hard, but Spinning Your Wheels? (Plus a Sneak Peek at ZitaFTP Server Progress)
- → How to Set Realistic Deadlines/Target-Dates For Software Development Projects
- → What happened to that DIY Mini-ITX laptop project?
- → Want to be More Productive? Work Less