So, you've built an enclosure for your 3D printer (like mine). Now it needs a heating system to keep it at constant temperature.
Author: Hans de Ruiter
Last blog post I mentioned rookie mistakes I've made. Today, I'm going to explain how they were overcome.
There's bound to be people who disagree with what I'm about to write, but I'm going to write it anyway.
A quick heads up that I'll be releasing a new OpenGL (ES) tutorial series soon. It'll take you from zero through to rendering a simple 3D scene with lighting.
- → Modern Graphics Programming Primer Rereleased on Kindle and Paperback
- → Wellington Anniversary Discount Inside
- → DIY Mini-ITX Laptop - First Inner Case Prototype Print
- → AmigaOS 4.x Graphics Survey 2018 - Rise of the Emulators
- → Taborizing Drivers & Libraries (a.k.a., Optimizing Code for the e500 SPE)