The Modern Graphics Programming Primer book and its accompanying tutorials have been re-released in both Kindle and print formats. I've done this hoping that I can reach more people this way.
A quick heads up that I'll be releasing a new OpenGL (ES) tutorial series soon. It'll take you from zero through to rendering a simple 3D scene with lighting.
The author of AmiCraftNova recently released a new demo called StarBoxDemo. While everyone has been posting new fps benchmarks with it, how it uses shaders should be of greater interest...
Today I'm going to show you another way to draw coloured triangles with OpenGL (ES). It'll look less interesting than the previous tutorial's method.
Curious how OpenGL ES 2 (GLES2) + Warp3D Nova's performance compares to MiniGL + Warp3D? Well, the first comparison is here courtesy of the Entwickler-X team.
A few weeks ago I created a survey for AmigaOS developers. The goal was to gauge developer interest in Warp3D Nova, and the OpenGL ES 2 wrapper.
- → AmigaOS 4 Graphics Survey 2019 - Missed Opportunity but Progress Nevertheless
- → "Getting Started with Warp3D Nova" Tutorials Also Available in PDF Format
- → Available Now: "Getting Started with Warp3D Nova - 3D Graphics Programming Tutorials" Book
- → Coming Soon: Getting Started with Warp3D Nova - 3D Graphics Programming Tutorials
- → Have Blog Comments Had Their Time?