It's important that the DIY laptop I'm designing has enough cooling, or it'll fry itself. So, I'm building a temperature logger that will be able to monitor the temperature in...
Lately I've received an increase in queries about the DIY Mini-ITX laptop project that I was working on. Some assume that the project is dead. It's not; it's just sleeping.
It's taken a while and several iterations, but I've finally got a a full HD (1920x1080) LCD panel and controller that I'm happy with.
Want More? Get our Newsletter...
Stay up-to-date with the latest news and information.
- → Getting Started With C++ on Linux: Setting up GCC, CMake & VS Code
- → Raylib 2D Challenge Part 11 - Collecting Coins (a.k.a., Making Objects Interact in the Game World)
- → The CMake Tutorial's Cover Upgrade
- → The CMake Tutorial Book Expands - Part III Done
- → CMake vs Make - A developer's perspective