It's taken a while and several iterations, but I've finally got a a full HD (1920x1080) LCD panel and controller that I'm happy with.
What I like:
- Full HD screen with low response time
- A matte anti-glare screen surface
- The controller has a sturdy cable & connector to the LCD panel
- Can be powered from a USB charger (nice and easy)
- Works well; just connect it all up and power it on
Want one for your project?
I ordered some extra, and added them to the store. If they're sold out, just backorder one (I can order more).
Curious what I'm up to?
Yes, I'm working on something interesting (always am ;-) ). If you want to know more then sign up for updates via the link below.
EDIT: More on the project, here.