Category: Software Development
Last week software development was frustratingly slow again. I'd fallen into one of the two major ways to waste time in software development... again.
I've recently been looking at ways to boost my productivity. I want to get more done in less time, so I have more free time for family and other things.
I was going to release a ZitaFTP Server update today. Alas, I missed the target for various reasons, the most annoying of which is Windows 10 killing my productivity.
Ever Felt Like You're Working Hard, but Spinning Your Wheels? (Plus a Sneak Peek at ZitaFTP Server Progress)
Ever felt like you're working like crazy, but getting nothing of value done? Yep, me too. It happens more often than I'd like to admit.
In a previous video I recommended using deadlines to keep your project on track, and making sure that they're realistic deadlines (or target-dates, if deadlines are too scary).
Want More? Get our Newsletter...
Stay up-to-date with the latest news and information.
- → Connecting Filezilla to FTP Servers Behind a NAT Router (the Easy Way)
- → Does CMake only work for C++? And Other Common Questions
- → RayLib 2D Challenge Part 10 - Sprite Animation with Texture Atlases
- → AmigaOS 4.x Hardware & Emulation Survey - The Results
- → Using (a.k.a., Linking) Third Party Libraries Like RayLib in Your Project with CMake