The next step after "hello triangle" tutorials is usually adding per-vertex colour, but I'm going to do something different.
Author: Hans de Ruiter
Curious how OpenGL ES 2 (GLES2) + Warp3D Nova's performance compares to MiniGL + Warp3D? Well, the first comparison is here courtesy of the Entwickler-X team.
A few weeks ago I created a survey for AmigaOS developers. The goal was to gauge developer interest in Warp3D Nova, and the OpenGL ES 2 wrapper.
- → Modern Graphics Programming Primer Rereleased on Kindle and Paperback
- → Wellington Anniversary Discount Inside
- → DIY Mini-ITX Laptop - First Inner Case Prototype Print
- → AmigaOS 4.x Graphics Survey 2018 - Rise of the Emulators
- → Taborizing Drivers & Libraries (a.k.a., Optimizing Code for the e500 SPE)