Author: Hans de Ruiter
Last week was pretty tough. It started well, but then I got one of those nasty "stomach flus" which lasted most of the week.
Two quick items that need your attention:
I created ZitaFTP Server in part because I wanted secure file transfer on AmigaOS (something that wasn't available previously).
Last week I published a teaser announcing that I was releasing ZitaFTP Server soon, but I guess an obvious question would be: why? It might surprise you that I wasn't...
Want More? Get our Newsletter...
Stay up-to-date with the latest news and information.
- → Connecting Filezilla to FTP Servers Behind a NAT Router (the Easy Way)
- → Does CMake only work for C++? And Other Common Questions
- → RayLib 2D Challenge Part 10 - Sprite Animation with Texture Atlases
- → AmigaOS 4.x Hardware & Emulation Survey - The Results
- → Using (a.k.a., Linking) Third Party Libraries Like RayLib in Your Project with CMake