ZitaFTP Server v1.19 has just been released. It brings us a step closer to dropping the "pre-release" label with the following updates:
It's important that the DIY laptop I'm designing has enough cooling, or it'll fry itself. So, I'm building a temperature logger that will be able to monitor the temperature in...
I'm pleased to announce that the next version of ZitaFTP Server for AmigaOS is now available to download. Here's a quick summary of what's new in v1.18:
Almost all modern GPUs use the Single-Instruction Multiple-Thread (SIMT) architecture. With SIMT a group of threads (or wavefront) execute the same instruction in lock-step.
Want More? Get our Newsletter...
Stay up-to-date with the latest news and information.
- → Connecting Filezilla to FTP Servers Behind a NAT Router (the Easy Way)
- → Does CMake only work for C++? And Other Common Questions
- → RayLib 2D Challenge Part 10 - Sprite Animation with Texture Atlases
- → AmigaOS 4.x Hardware & Emulation Survey - The Results
- → Using (a.k.a., Linking) Third Party Libraries Like RayLib in Your Project with CMake