Alan Kay once said, "People who are really serious about software should make their own hardware." I'm not sure that I agree, but I'm definitely one of those software engineers...
This is the first of what's going to be a tutorial series for developing software with Warp3D Nova.
- → Modern Graphics Programming Primer Rereleased on Kindle and Paperback
- → Wellington Anniversary Discount Inside
- → DIY Mini-ITX Laptop - First Inner Case Prototype Print
- → AmigaOS 4.x Graphics Survey 2018 - Rise of the Emulators
- → Taborizing Drivers & Libraries (a.k.a., Optimizing Code for the e500 SPE)