A beta tester recently told me that ZitaFTP Server didn't work on his Windows Home machine.
I'm pleased to announce another ZitaFTP Server update is available now. This is version 1.21, and it's primarily a bug-fix and fault tolerance update. Here's what's new:
Want More? Get our Newsletter...
Stay up-to-date with the latest news and information.
- → Connecting Filezilla to FTP Servers Behind a NAT Router (the Easy Way)
- → Does CMake only work for C++? And Other Common Questions
- → RayLib 2D Challenge Part 10 - Sprite Animation with Texture Atlases
- → AmigaOS 4.x Hardware & Emulation Survey - The Results
- → Using (a.k.a., Linking) Third Party Libraries Like RayLib in Your Project with CMake