At the end of the previous tutorial I hinted that there was a flaw in the UART's design.
Alan Kay once said, "People who are really serious about software should make their own hardware." I'm not sure that I agree, but I'm definitely one of those software engineers...
This is the first of what's going to be a tutorial series for developing software with Warp3D Nova.
Want More? Get our Newsletter...
Stay up-to-date with the latest news and information.
- → Getting Started With C++ on Linux: Setting up GCC, CMake & VS Code
- → Raylib 2D Challenge Part 11 - Collecting Coins (a.k.a., Making Objects Interact in the Game World)
- → The CMake Tutorial's Cover Upgrade
- → The CMake Tutorial Book Expands - Part III Done
- → CMake vs Make - A developer's perspective